Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Revising the Blog

I am in the process of revising my blog to include the information from my website.  I will be working on it consistently until it's complete.  I have A LOT of work to do & photos to add, but I think it will be a major improvement!  I will be linking my website to this blog soon, as well.  Although I sell floats on Etsy, my goal is to also offer float sales through here.

Thank you for following me & I hope to have the revisions done soon!!

And....this is coming up quickly.  If you are anywhere close to Ocean Shores, Washington, you should come check this out!  Lots of glass fishing float collectors attend, including myself.  There are glass floats, beach glass, driftwood, displays, photos & exhibits.  For more information, you can go to the official Beachcombers Fun Fair website.

No comments:

Post a Comment