Monday, December 6, 2010

8 Blocks

I finally made it to my new home along the Oregon coast! And I am a mere 8 blocks to the beach. I have been there almost every day with my dogs! I have already picked up almost 75 sand dollars! And, I have taken photos of magnificent sunsets.

I feel so revived & re-energized now. It was the change I certainly needed in my life to move forward, clear my mind & start working towards new things! Although, now my mind is beginning to get filled with other ideas & inspiration!

I have been working on my glass fishing float business in between walks, unpacking & exploring. I have already made lots of great connections & I believe I'm going in the right direction!

With that being said, I'd like to share some photos of the area that I've taken the past 2 weeks. I will do a post about glass floats soon!

Enjoy.............

Ecola State Park



Cannon Beach


Del Rey Beach



The beach at Seaside



4 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you arrived, settled in and feel great!!! Awesome shots too!

    Maya @ Completely Coastal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!
    I am so very happy for you!!
    Can't wait to see even more of your beachy photography:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you. Your photos are so compelling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos - you are lucky to be moved into such a special place. I hope that this will be a much welcomed home for your troubled soul. A new start can be such a good thing - I wish you well and am so looking forward to seeing your posts about the floats. I am so enamoured with them~~

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete